Like other popular social media platform, Twitter officially does not allow downloading content from their website or phone application. So, like other platforms, you can use third-party applications to download twitter videos on your iPhone.
There are a couple of application available on the App Store that allows to save twitter video to your iPhone. In this guide, I will share the best application, some online tools and complete step by step guide on how you can download any twitter video on your iPhone.
The Best Twitter Video Downloader App For iPhone
As I mentioned above there are many third-party applications and web-based applications for download twitter videos. But the best app that I love and have been using for so long is called MyMedia – File Manager. Using this application you can save any twitter video to your iPhone just in seconds. So, tap on the below button to download and install this app from the App Store. Or you can download it directly from the App Store on your iPhone.
Once you have downloaded this application now you are ready to download any video from Twitter on your iPhone. Follow these easy steps;
- Open Twitter on your iPhone.
- Select tweet with the video you want to download.
- Now, tap on ‘Share Icon‘ and select ‘Share Tweet via‘ from the menu.
- Tap on ‘Copy Link to Tweet‘ from the next menu.
- Now, go to Home Screen.
- Launch MyMedia – File Manager on your iPhone.
- Tap on ‘Browser Icon‘.
- Now go to TwitterVideoDownoader on the browser.
- Paste the copied tweet link in the URL box.
- Tap on the download button with the desired resolution.
- Now, tap on ‘Download File‘ and give your video file a name.
- Finally, tap on ‘Save‘ and your video will begin to download.
All the videos you will download from Twitter using My Media will be saved in the Media section. To move the downloaded video from Twitter go to the ‘Media‘ section, ‘select the video‘ and tap on ‘Move to Camera Roll‘. Now you can access and watch the downloaded video any time.
Super Easy Method to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone/iOS 12
The above method is lengthy and little tricky but works fines. If you want to download twitter videos on one of the latest iPhone devices than I have got a very quick and short solution for you. All you have to download a small third-party application shortcut called Twitter Video Downloader v2.6 from App Store or click on the below button to get it.
Once you have downloaded and installed this shortcut on your iPhone/iPad follow these steps to save any twitter video to the camera roll;
- Open Twitter application on your iPhone/iPad.
- Select the video you want to download to your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on ‘Share Icon‘ and select ‘Share Tweet Via‘.
- Select the ‘Shortcuts‘ from the menu.
- Now, tap on the ‘TwitterVideoDownloader‘.
- Select the ‘Video Quality‘ to start downloading the video.
It will take little time to download and save from twitter to your iPhone/iPad. After the download has completed, the shortcut will automatically save the video in the camera roll and you can access this video any time.
This method works fine on all the latest device that support Shortcuts. This is a simple and quick way to save videos from Twitter on your iPhone/iPad. There are also some other methods for downloading twitter videos on the iPhone but they are a little tricky. Try these methods and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
You May Like to Read: > Download Instagram Videos on iPhone/iPad